Armortech Elbow Sleeves are constructed from a 5mm thick SBR/Neoprene blend material, giving the athlete a mix of dependable compression and flexibility. By reducing direct pressure on the elbow joint and maintaining warmth throughout a workout, this anatomically contoured support can help decrease the risk of injury during high-intensity training. It’s also a great option for a rehabbing athlete battling through tendinitis or lingering joint pain.
- Provide joint support during grueling workouts and lifts
- Protect the elbow from abrasions during lunges or obstacle course racing
- Stay put with a unique organic design, won’t slip down during activity
- Keep the elbow joint warm between exercises
- May help reduce non-specific elbow pain
- The Armortech Elbow Sleeves can be used in a variety of sports and fitness pursuits, including: weightlifting, high-intensity interval training, obstacle course racing, running, cycling and other functional fitness endeavours.
- They are available in sizes small through extra-large, with one thickness – 5mm.
Measure the circumference of your arm just above your elbow. The sleeves start very snug and can take a few sessions to break in. If you measure on the higher end of a size, we recommend ordering the next size up.
S: 20 – 25cm
M: 25 – 35cm
L: 35 – 45cm
XL: 45 – 50cm
Shipping cost can be calculated on the cart or checkout page for this product as it will depend on shipping location and final quantity and weight.