So, you’ve made the decision to check out some shiny new fitness equipment and hopefully you have found what you want, and more, here at Flex Fitness Equipment! Now, you just want to get your hands on your fitness equipment as quick as possible. Don’t worry, we get it.
Flex Fitness Equipment offer the convenience of having your equipment delivered to your door, as well as accommodating anyone who prefers to pick up their items.
- Delivery and packaging details are displayed within the shopping cart of our website, once you have made your selection.
- The delivery charges for each product may vary according to the delivery methods available for that particular product.
- All Delivery times are estimates only and vary depending on many variables
- Once the items leaves our warehouse, the delivery is outside our control
- A tracking number may be supplied by us or the courier
- With distribution centers in Auckland and Christchurch, we aim to deliver all orders within 4-10 business days nationwide
- Delivery times quoted are based on business days and are provided as estimates only
- Unexpected delays can occur from time to time. Should there be an extended hold up with your item, our team will happily assist
- Flex Fitness Equipment presents a nationwide delivery service.
- For residential deliveries, you or your authorised agent must be present to accept deliveries between 9.00am to 5.00pm. You warrant that a person who represents that they are able to take deliveries on your behalf at the nominated delivery address is your authorised agent.
- To comply with Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations, products heavier than 25 kilograms must be unloaded and moved by more than 1 person:
- For bulky products, the delivery agent may request assistance to unload the product from the delivery vehicle.
- If required, you agree to assist the delivery agent to unload the item from the delivery vehicle.
- In the event that there is no one able to assist with unloading the product, an alternative delivery method must be arranged prior to delivery and will incur additional costs.
- Safe and clear truck access is required, should there be difficulty with access an alternative delivery method must be arranged prior to delivery and will incur additional costs.
- You acknowledge and agree that Flex Fitness Equipment uses a number of delivery agents and they may have varying delivery procedures:
- Most couriers will deliver to your door ( they will not deliver inside the house)
- Internal delivery (i.e. if the nominated address is located in a block of flats or above ground floor) may incur additional costs. Please confirm with the delivery agent if this is the case.
- Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations may restrict the method of deliveries for products heavier than 25 kilograms at a nominated delivery address located on the second floor or higher of a building. Please confirm with the delivery agent how they propose to complete the delivery.
- Re-deliveries will incur a cost of $50 for each delivery attempt. If no one is present at the nominated delivery address to take the delivery, the product will be returned to Flex Fitness Equipment and you may be charged with a 20% restocking fee, along with the applicable delivery charges for returning the product back to us.
- If you are not likely to be at the nominated delivery address, please complete an authority to leave the products unattended and return the same to us.
- Delivery times are estimates only and Flex Fitness Equipment shall not be liable for late delivery or non-delivery, including any loss, damage or delay occasioned to the customer arising from late or non-delivery.
- For safety and effciency, some items will be delivered with extra packaging such as pallets, crates, cardboard etc. In these instances the receiver is reponsible for disposing of these items and packaging.
What is the delivery cost?
Cost is based on location and overall weight. You will be given a quote on the cart or checkout page.
How do I know when my delivery will arrive?
Once your order is picked and booked, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to find out what stage your delivery is at.
Can I get my delivery on a specific day?
It’s not possible to give an exact time and date of when your order will be with you by. Dates are an estimate and depend on many factors like traffic, weather conditions, freight connections and many other variables. Your best bet is to track your parcel or have it delivered to an address where you know someone is home all the time.
What if no one is home to accept the delivery?
We highly recommend placing your best contact number during the order process, in case where the courier needs to notify & schedule in a delivery day.
For Standard deliveries, orders involving big and bulky items, such as a Treadmill, confirmation must be obtained via a phone call, or the carrier may not deliver and will halt until confirmation is received.
If the courier pre-arranges & confirms with a certain delivery day, and arrives with the customer’s goods with no-one at premises to accept the delivery, then a fee will be charged if re-delivery service is requested.
For small to mid-sized items, such a Spin Bike, Barbell or Resistance Bands, our couriers most likely will not contact you prior to delivery as they try to push out quick deliveries. In this instance, if no-one is at the delivery address to accept delivery, a card may be left by the courier at the premises with instructions on depot/post-office collection or re-scheduling the delivery. If the “We missed you” delivery card presents a re-delivery option, re-scheduling may incur further charges to you.
Do I need to help the courier for big and bulky items?
If your items is big and bulky, you may need to help the courier.
Our standard deliveries will come with a one-person driver who is able to unload big & bulky items with the help of another person. In most cases, no lifting is involved, but simple unloading onto the floor where they may have a hand-trolley or device make things easy.
For extremely big items, such as a Functional trainer or large Treadmill we advise planning ahead for assistance
Can the courier deliver my big and Bulky item upstairs?
Our courier is only able to provide a standard delivery, which consists of a one person driver. If you reside in an apartment, unit or anything similar that has an above ground floor entrance, the courier will only be able to deliver to a ground floor location with your assistance.
Can I Receive My Delivery During The Weekend Of After Business Hours?
Our couriers do not deliver on the weekend or after business hours, only on weekdays between 9am to 5pm.
Can I change my address after the item has been shipped out.
If the order has been shipped out, we can no longer alter the address or make any changes to your order.